KneeRover Jr - Small Adult and Kids All Terrain Knee Scooter
- Ideal for small adults and kids recovering from injury or surgery to the foot, ankle or lower leg as well as below the knee amputees. The All Terrain KneeRover Jr is an excellent alternative to crutches and offers the most versatility among knee walkers.
- Indoor - Outdoor All Terrain knee scooter features 9 inch pneumatic tires – perfect for navigating your home, work, and any terrain with ease – including grass, gravel, dirt and gaps in sidewalks.
- These steerable knee walkers offer an advanced automotive style tie-rod steering mechanism and NEW KneeRover Stabilizer training wheel for maximum stability and control.
- Fully adjustable knee platform and handle bars with easy folding mechanism for simple transport and storage of rolling knee walker.
- Heavy duty double bar construction offers unprecedented strength and stability for a knee scooter. All Terrain KneeRover knee walker offers a 250 lb weight capacity and is recommended for individuals with heights 4'3" - 5'9".